Banana is a fruit of the family of Musaceas, which includes guineas and platanos. Its cultivation has spread to tropical countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. One of the particularities of banana, besides its rich flavor and its health benefits, is that its cultivation can be achieved throughout the year.
The banana is not only one of the most consumed fruits in the world, but also one of the healthiest. Its flavor is sweet and delicious, it´s a fruit rich in vitamins C & B6 and minerals, and is characterized by its variety of dishes. Just one banana has 20% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin B6. And they taste much better than vitamin pills too!
1. One of the most nutritious fruits
2. Ideal for people who perform physical activities
3. Beneficial against stomach ulcers
4. Good against cholesterol
5. Prevents cramps if taken before exercise
6. Prevents high blood pressure due to its amount of potassium
7. Low sodium
8. Its fiber is easy to digest.
9. Regulates digestive system
10. Does not contain any fat
11. It contains nutrients such as folate, magnesium and riboflavin
Bananas are one of the most miraculous foods offered by nature, rich in nutrients, especially potassium, vitamin B6 and folic acid. With only 100 calories it is one of the foods with more nutritional value! Banana starch is difficult to digest when not ripe and has not been transformed into sugar. A ripe banana becomes an easily digestible food due to its soluble fiber. As it regulates de digestive system, bananas also help lower choresterol and stroke risk due to its high levels of potassium. Potassium maintains the body fluid and electrolyte balance in the cells which help blood pressure control.